Strategy & Operations Consulting is seeking dynamic, self-starters to join our group of internal business consultants and help execute transformational and foundational strategic initiatives, identify local performance improvement opportunities, and design, pilot, and scale solutions across Advocate Aurora Health.
We invite those with relevant experience in one or more of the following areas to apply:
- Strategy development/deployment methods
- Project/portfolio management
- Workforce optimization / utilization
- Emerging technologies / innovation
- Data analytics/visualization
- Process/Operations improvement
- Scaling solutions
About the Team
Strategy & Operations Consulting is an internal consulting group that partners with Advocate Aurora Health leaders on enabling key strategic and operational initiatives in an efficient & comprehensive manner. Our team-based approach enables us to provide a variety of services including strategic facilitation, complex problem solving, solution design, scaling, and implementation of key initiatives. We pride ourselves on being strategic thought partners, internal change agents, facilitators, influencers, and implementers. We partner with senior leadership to identify and support our organization’s top priorities, solve business issues through the application of a variety of problem-solving & design methodologies and develop, deploy, and scale solutions based on the organization’s need.
Skills and Abilities
Collaborates with leaders, team members, and clinicians to scale solutions across the system and validates scaled solutions meet the needs of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Health Care Administration, or related field.
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in healthcare in an operations role or 1+ year of consulting experience.